Animal / Pet Reiki Healing
Reiki is a gentle, non-invasive energy healing technique that all animals can benefit from. It is safe, effective and can do no harm. Reiki balances the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual aspects of an animal by releasing energy blockages which create imbalance and disease. When an animal’s energy is balanced and flowing, healing and change occur. Animals respond quickly to the ease that Reiki produces on these levels, often harmonizing seemingly difficult and impossible attitudes and conditions.
Reiki addresses the root cause of acute or chronic conditions, adapts to the natural needs of the animal, heals holistically, and can be used as preventative and or maintenance care. Animals decide how much Reiki they want to accept and for how long. They determine where they want the Reiki to help them, either physically, emotionally or both. However, Reiki is not a replacement for appropriate veterinarian medical care. Reiki supports medical care by accelerating healing, reducing pain or discomfort, and stimulating the healing process.
My reiki healing services are for Northern New Jersey pets only. I can travel to your location or you can bring your pet to ours.
1 hour sessions at our location/ Little Falls, New Jersey- $100
1 hour session at your location are $125 (additional fees may apply depending on distance)
Please contact me.
Benefits of Reiki on Animals
- Reiki accelerates healing following surgery or illness.
- Reiki can alleviate and prevent side effects of conventional medications such as prescriptions and antibiotics, and provides pain relief and relaxation to facilitate and enhance the body’s natural healing response.
- Reiki increases trust and bonding between you and your pet.
- People and pets often mirror each other’s physical and emotional states. Animals are natural healers and sometimes take on their person’s problems, often in an attempt to heal them. This happens because of the deep bond shared between a pet and his or her person. Because of the shared energy in such a close relationship, energetic imbalances are shared as well.
- For optimum healing, joint treatments for people and their pets can often be beneficial.
- Reiki assists with behavior issues by promoting relaxation and stress reduction.
- Reiki helps balance out emotions such as fear, anxiety, aggression, depression, and other behaviorally based issues.
- Reiki strengthens the immune system for cancer therapies.
- Reiki provides comfort and relieves pain, anxiety and fear for animals in new homes or in hospice.
- And most importantly, Reiki makes your special animal companion feel loved and at peace.